A list of questions
How to buy a template?
Purchase directly on the front pageSelect the template you want, if on the front page click the payment icon then the payment option will appear. Choose one of the payment methods you want
Purchase directly on postsSelect the template you want, then scroll down to the bottom, then you will find PayPal payment methods and bank transfers. Choose one of the payment methods you want
How do I pay for a template using PayPal?The method is the same as above, select the PayPal payment button
Bagaimana cara bayar template via Bank Transfer?Metode yang sama seperti di atas, pilih tombol pembayaran Transfer Bank, maka akan langsung ke Payment method dan konfirmasi melalui halaman confirmation
What should I do after making a payment through PayPal?After you make a payment through PayPal, the next step is confirmation. Payment via PayPal actually does not require confirmation because the file will be sent directly to you via your email which is listed on the payment account at PayPal
How to install the theme correctly?
- Extend the file in Zip with the WinRar or FileZip application,
- A template folder will appear,
- Inside the template folder there are 2 XML template files and Notepad,
- Choose Notepad,
- Select All and copy,
- Open Blogger, select Theme, click the right three-point dot icon Edit HTML as shown below:
How to make the display widget on mobile?Make the widget appear on the mobile page as follows:
- Login on Blogger,
- Choose Theme,
- Click the gear icon,
- Then choose: No. Show desktop themes on mobile devices.
Having problems with the template?During the Support period it is still active, and you do not make any modifications without going through the Template Design or Layout, please send us a message about it. Send via Contact Us or WhatsApp Chat our web footer section
How do you edit a template?To edit other menus and widgets, please open the Documentation Folder to see a complete guide to the template.
Support does not apply if
- Request to change the design of the blog so that it is different from the original. If you want to change the appearance, you have to do it yourself or order redesign services for additional modifications
- Request to add or remove built-in features.
- Have done a major overhaul which resulted in the loss of the original appearance and features then asked for guidance to decorate the edited template. If you want to get support, the template must be reinstalled so that it returns to its original form first.
- Using illegal templates (not buying officially).
- Using an email address or number that is not the same as the original purchase.